- Katrina T.-Day at the Beach bag
- Iris E.-Green Thumb basket
- Peter N.-Bookworm bag
- Jennifer B.-Game Night basket
- Melanie F.-Love the Lehigh Valley prize pack.
- Grand Prize Winner: Ava $75 Amazon gift card
- Kaylee-$25 Barnes and Noble gift card
- Cooper-$25 Target gift card
- Liliana-$25 Starbucks gift card
- Addison-$25 Five below gift card.
- Sam S., Julia M., and Connor M.-LV Zoo otter feeding
- Audrey M.-Arts & Crafts
- Grace D., Gabby B.-Urban Air
- Lishan W. -Junk Food
- Parker L.-Game & Watch
- Harrison S. -Target Gift Card
- Ana I.-Build a Bear
- Sharvari S.-Craft
- Nolan S., Theo S., and Rigby W.-LV Zoo
- Holly B.-Target Gift Card
2021 Summer Quest will run June 13-August 7. Our theme this year is TAILS & TALES™. Summer Quest (previously known as Summer Reading) provides readers of all ages the opportunity to experience everything the library has to offer through leisure reading, free programs, and participation in a variety of activities. You don’t need a library card to participate, but you do need one to borrow materials. Register for a card online here.
We would like to thank our sponsors — Friends of the Parkland Community Library — for their continued support of the library and literacy initiatives.
Summer Reading with READsquared
We invite you to join us on READsquared to keep track of your summertime reading, listening, and viewing. This easy to use program will help you log reading hours, listening, and viewing. You can track your progress to earn badges and win prizes. Visit our READsquared site to get started.
*Note: Participants may register/create an account before SummerQuest officially begins but will not yet be able to log reading, etc. until June 13.
Kids and Teens
The Youth Services department Summer Quest consists of three age groups: Tots (preschoolers age 2-5), Kids (ages 6-10), and Teens (ages 11-18). Children who are too young to read independently may have books read to them.
Adults ages 18 and up
PCL’s Summer Reading program is making a big splash with READsquared! Download the app or register online.
Starting June 13th, log your reading, write reviews, attend programs, and complete activities to earn points. The more points you earn, the better chances you’ll have to win one of our prize drawings!
Questions? Email email@example.com.