Adult Take & Make Kits starting April 20, 2022.
Happy b-EARTH-day Mother Nature!
*Please note: We will have a limited number of each kit available for pick up. All kits will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Plastic bottle
- Seed packet
What you’ll need:
- Hammer and nail (optional)
- Wash your water bottle.
- Cut your water bottle in half.
- Using a hammer and nail or scissors, carefully punch a hole through the cap of the bottle.
- Feed the string through the hole in the cap. Tie a knot to secure the string inside the cap.
- Attach the cap to the top half of the bottle.
- Fill the bottom half of the bottle with water, then put the top half of the bottle upside down in the bottom.
- Add dirt and seeds.
- Once planted, water the dirt until it is damp.
Don’t forget to water your bottle planter regularly. Happy gardening!
Share your completed project with us!
PCL Book Club’s June pick was The Dutch House by
June & July 2022 Parkland CARES is seeking donations of Cereal, Pancake Mix and Syrup.Please consider donating to this worthy cause this summer! The Parkland Community Library has partnered with our local food pantry, Parkland CARES, to collect food donations for those in need. Approximately 27% of the Parkland community is currently food insecure, and…
Here are our book lists for students entering each grade of high school. Please note that we may also have some of these titles in other formats, including e-books, e-audiobooks, and CD audiobooks. For some titles, we may have movie adaptations, graphic novel adaptations, literary criticisms, and Cliffs Notes. If you need help finding those formats,…