PCL’s new book club for adults meets to discuss our latest book pick. Join us each month for a lively book discussion. New members are welcome!
RSVP here or by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
2022 Reading List
- January – Arcadia by Lauren Groff
- February – The Death of Vivek Oji by Emezi Akwaeke
- March – The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien Charles
- April – And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- May – Biography of your choice – Famous figures in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- June – The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
- July – Swamplandia! by Karen Russell
- August – City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert
- September – Little Bee by Chris Cleave
- October – Normal People by Sally Rooney
- November – The Friend by Sigrid Nunez