Hours, Self Checkout, Book Drops, & COVID-19 Procedures
Library & The Friends Book Shop Hours are listed on our homepage.
Summer Saturday Hours
June 24-August 26, 2023
General account information, card renewal, fines, damages, etc. Contact our circulation desk:
Contact our reference desk for catalog questions, eResources, recommendations, and placing holds:
Reference Ext. 106
PCL has a self checkout kiosk located just outside the Tech Center.
Scan your card and place your books on the pad to get started.
- 24-Hour Book Drop: PCL’s book drop is located in the back of the building on the new extension. Use the second entrance off Walbert Avenue by the staff parking.
- North Whitehall Township Building: 3256 Levans Rd, Coplay, PA 18037
The library will be picking up items once a week. You will not incur overdue fees on most items; we are now fine-free!
*Parkland Community Library shall not be responsible for any materials left outside the book drops. If any materials are lost, damaged, or stolen that are left outside, the patron will be held accountable.
The main entrance to the library is the same.
Enter by means of the South White Township’s main entrance (One Way), turn right, and follow the circle to the front of the library.
Additional parking has been added to the front and side of the building.
CURBSIDE PICK-UP IS AVAILABLE for all.
Curbside pick-up instructions are as follows:
Items will be held for four business days.
- Once you receive an email/text that your items are available for pick-up, park in the space by the front entrance of the library designated for Curbside pickup.
- From your vehicle, call the library at 610-398-1361. Extension 101 or 102.
- Have the library card number ready that you used to place the holds.
- Your items will be checked out and brought to you.
- Pick-up hours will end 15 minutes before closing.
- If you do not have a cell phone, please call the library from home to make other arrangements.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR VISITING AN LCLC LIBRARY
For the safety of all, we ask that people who feel ill do not come inside. Patrons visibly sick or coughing/sneezing excessively will be asked to leave.
Masks are optional. *Subject to change.
The Parkland Community Library follows guidance from the Office of Commonwealth Libraries, which states that libraries can issue policies for using local facilities as determined by county, municipal, or library decisions.
Thank you for helping to keep our communities safe!