Borrow a Museum Pass
Parkland Community Library has partnered with several incredible museums in the Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, and New York City to provide library patrons and their families access to one-of-a-kind educational experiences. Our current offerings are listed below. Click here for a complete list of museum passes within our catalog.
The following passes grant full admission to the museums unless otherwise noted. Additional restrictions other than those listed by clicking on a pass’ “Details & Availability” link below may apply, including, but not limited to, no admission to special exhibits and limited admittance on certain days.
These museum passes are available exclusively for Parkland residents and paying non-residents only.
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan (New York, NY) — Details & Availability
- Da Vinci Science Center (Allentown, PA) — Details & Availability
- Independence Seaport (Philadelphia, PA) — Details & Availability
- Intrepid Museum (New York, NY) — Details & Availability
- Museum of the American Revolution (Philadelphia, PA) — Details & Availability
- National Constitution Center (Philadelphia, PA) — Details & Availability
- National Museum of Industrial History (Bethlehem, PA) — Details & Availability
These museum passes are available to any Lehigh Carbon Library Cooperative (LCLC) cardholder.
- America on Wheels (Allentown, PA) — Details & Availability
- Bucks County Children’s Museum (New Hope, PA) — Details & Availability
- Lehigh Valley Heritage Museum (Allentown, PA) — Details & Availability
- Pearl Buck International (Perkasie, PA) — Details & Availability
- Reading Public Museum (Reading, PA) — Details & Availability
Borrowing Limits Apply
Patrons may borrow one pass package per museum. All museum passes have a loan period of one week and are not available for renewal.
What Happens if I Lose a Pass or Return It Late?
Late passes incur a $10.00/day fine.
Lost passes are assessed at the replacement rate determined by the library. This replacement rate is listed in our online catalog and on the pass package.
Reserve A Pass
Place a hold on a museum pass just like any other item in our collection by using our online catalog or calling the Reference Desk at (610) 398-1361 x106. Search the catalog for “museum pass,” use the links further down on this page, or call us to get started!
Return A Pass
Passes must be returned directly to our Circulation Desk during regular business hours. Check our hours here.